View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 01:39 PM   #9
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material
Default Re: CWS Championship thread - UVA/Vandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatlighting View Post
I'm sure this has been discussed ad nausieum in the CWS threads so far, but honestly, I've been too frustrated since the regionals to look at a baseball thread until this one.

I just can't decide if it hurts worse that a team we won a series over is in the championship game, or if we should wear that as some sort of moral victory badge of honor.

I really believe we were at least good enough to be in Omaha this year.

I think I'm going to go with option A and say it sickens me that no real dominate team emerged, even in the finals.

No use crying about it, though.
I don't know if I would call them dominant, but Virginia has been very consistent the whole year. A few slips here and there in typical baseball fashion but they've been right in the mix all season, and now find themselves in the championship series.
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote