View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 03:44 PM   #19
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material
Default Re: NBA offseason thread, draft 6/26, free agency 7/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymark550 View Post
To me Embiid is a mystery. I can see him being the best player in this draft and becoming the next star center in the league, but I can also see him becoming the next Bismack Biyombo.
i think embiid has more potential than greg oden ever had, but now there are legitimate concerns that hes going to turn into greg oden. if hes healthy i have little doubts he'll be great.

embiid had the back problem, now he has the foot problem, and i read concerns that those problems have or will create a potential knee issue. wiggins is probably the better immediate fit for cleveland, but they need to pick who they think is best because either irving or waiters is likely getting moved because their games dont mesh. who knows though, maybe their new coach blatt is a genius with all the answers.
crowcutta is offline   Reply With Quote