View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 03:45 PM   #20
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material
Default Re: NBA offseason thread, draft 6/26, free agency 7/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
Kevin Love is a Top 10 player. Of course you make that trade if you're Cleveland.
Top 10 big maybe.

This offseason will see some team hit the jackpot, a la the Celtics or Heat with their big 3. The free agent market is rich, and Cleveland has the most to deal away IMO. They have cap space, a top pick, and a bonafide star that is still on his first contract in Kyrie.

They could land two big names to go with Kyrie and still fill out a decent roster. I think trading Jabari or Wiggins down to Utah or Boston is the best way to get enough immediate value out of it and lure Lebron. I'd take Trey Burke and Gordon Heyward and that 4th pick for Jabari, and I think Utah wants Jabari. Then as Cleveland I draft Dante Exum or Vonleh, and try and lure Lebron and Love/Favors/Melo. They should be able to pull off something of that nature.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote