View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 12:37 PM   #15
BeatBamaTwice
Yes we can!!!

Male

CockyCash: 200
BeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot material
Default Re: Brandon Wilds will get some love on this listen by the end of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Pony View Post
By the end of the year, MD was beat up pretty badly. Take some of the load off of him and feed Wilds the rock a little more.
Agree. I'm totally confident our coaches know infinitely more about what's best for our running backs than me, but from my recliner there's absolutely no justification for allowing Mike to get so beat up and tired that it compromises his ability to play, his injury avoidance reflects and ball security. There's simply too much talent in our backfield to sacrifice our best on the alter of invincibility.