View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 05:45 PM   #1
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material
Default Claw and spur logo.

I know there is at least one person on the board who has a digital image of the official claw and spur logo, but I don't want to call that person out if they don't want to participate in this. Anyway, there is actually an official version of the logo I mentioned the university has, but I don't think it gets used for anything really official like on uniforms. It's really just the lower foot of the gamecock we see in the block "C", but this logo is all garnet.

Here's a picture of the logo I'm talking about used as a car magnet:

I'm wondering if someone would be willing to find a larger version of the image, dress it up a bit, and then do a mock up of what it would look like on the football helmets (white preferably since that's what the team wears, but black or garnet would be fine). I think it might be kind of neat if someone could alter it a little to make it like the spur(s) form an "S" and the claw forms a "C." I guess it seems like the claw part kind of does it naturally, so mostly the alterations would be to the spur.

If anyone's willing and wants to submit it, then please go right ahead, because I know there are some talented artists on the board. Personally, I think the official version is pretty weak, so if you want to do your own version, then please do.