View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 08:29 AM   #7
davisd9
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 375
davisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudly
Default Re: Most important game for UofSC in 2014?

I would go with Auburn. I am not sold on Auburn being the great team people are saying, no need to comment Thenardier because I am not going to banter back and forth. They are a very good team that will win some games but last year the only reason they went to the NC game is the luck swung their way.

I am in no way insulting Auburn because of it was SC in that position I would have taken both opportunities and been happy with were we ended, but reality is reality. They took a hit on their line for this coming season as well.

Playing on the Plains is always very difficult, but so is the Swamp. I would still go with Auburn because we sometimes struggle defensively with that type of offense. Hopefully our offense will score plenty and we will get that one crucial stop that we need to win the ball game.
davisd9 is offline   Reply With Quote