View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 09:08 AM   #11
Rooster'srule
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Most important game for UofSC in 2014?

It depends on what the definition of important is(my Bill Clinton impression)..if you mean getting to the SECCG...it would have to be every SEC game you play. You have to win more than the other SECE teams do. If you lose to Vandy and the mutt butts go undefeated it is Vandy that is the most important. If you mean for the program as a whole I would say Allbarn b/c like mentioned before they have our number(a mental hurdle)...remember Arkansas...Clempson we are dominating so if we lose that one this year we just have to listen to the CU BS for a year b/c we know it would be just a fluke for the Clemmers to win. I also have to include Florida they hold the same psychological advantage as Allbarn(over the fans minds) and I have to include UT b/c most (JMHO) fans are not convinced we can beat them on a consistent basis after last year and history. We know we can beat mutt butts, Vandy, and UK on any given day.

So in order Allbarn, Gaytors, and Vols for the 2014 season.
Rooster'srule is offline   Reply With Quote