View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 03:54 PM   #4
Todd803
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 272
Todd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPit
Default Re: UGA tickets question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
Hey, guys. Been a little while since I was a Gamecock Club member, so I have a question. I am wanting to purchase 4 UGA tickets together. Now, I am pretty sure that UGA tickets will be sold out before single game tickets ever go on sale to the lowly general public (myself)- correct? How many single game tickets is the general public allowed to purchase? What is face value for the UGA game tickets this year?

I know this isn't the correct thread, but I suppose I might as well throw it out there- If anyone is selling 4 UGA tickets, I'd be interested in talking with you.

Oh and has anyone found out what games will be inlcuded in the 3 game packs this year? Thanks.

Georgia face is $75 and tickets to that game will not be sold to the general public, you must be in the GCC to purchase. They treat the UGA game like Clemson now from a ticket standpoint. The info on the mini-plans are in this link - http://www.gamecocksonline.com/sport...061314aaa.html
Todd803 is online now   Reply With Quote