View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 04:03 PM   #5
Cock Kool-Aid
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material
Default Re: UGA tickets question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd803 View Post
Georgia face is $75 and tickets to that game will not be sold to the general public, you must be in the GCC to purchase. They treat the UGA game like Clemson now from a ticket standpoint. The info on the mini-plans are in this link - http://www.gamecocksonline.com/sport...061314aaa.html
Ah ok, that's about what I expected, minus the TAMU deal. Kind of lame that they aren't going to sell single TAMU tickets to general public. I was planning on that. Oh well, that's what you get by being cheap and not joining GCC.

Oh and that 3 game mini plan is a total joke haha. It seems like tickets are getting significantly more expensive year by year. As long as we keep winning, then I'll keep my complaints to a minimum. Thanks for the info.