View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 12:43 AM   #6
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material
Default Re: New Trophy with Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormOfTalons View Post
Both schools need to tell Hardee's where they can shove it and come up with something way better.
What kind of money do we even get for having Hardees name on the trophy? My understanding is that some Clemson alum was one of the higher ups at Hardees and got them to sponsor the trophy. I've never heard of anything about them actually giving us money or having a contract or anything though.

If all we need is $$$ to get a new one they should just put a collection bucket at the entrance to the Brice one Saturday. I'm sure if people knew what it was for we'd have enough cash before kick off to have somebody make a real bad ass trophy, and donate the leftovers to Wounded Warriors or something.