View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 04:53 PM   #1
FurmanCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 540
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material
Default Favorite Bicycle Trails

So about 6 weeks ago, my wife and I and some friends drove to Damascas, VA to ride the Virginia Creeper Trail. The trail is approximately 34 miles long and follows an old railroad track that has been sintered in. Anyway, I had a blast and decided to dig out of mothballs my hybrid bicycle (a reasonably nice Gary Fisher with 700 X 33 tires -- so by no means a mountain bike, but definitely not geared like a road bike either). Two weeks ago, we were on vacation down in Garden City and I found the East Coast Greenway, which runs down through Murrell's Inlet. I rode every morning and had a blast. This past weekend, I drove down to Greenville and rode the the Swamp Rabbit Trail both Saturday and Sunday, and again loved it.

So I thought I'd ask the forum if anyone else had some favorite bicycle trails?
FurmanCock is online now   Reply With Quote