View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 01:26 PM   #5
acejrock
Rockington

Male

CockyCash: 28000000
acejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to acejrock Send a message via Yahoo to acejrock
Default Re: Good nature trails in Columbia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianrocket45 View Post
Good morning all, hopefully everyone is having a great week thus far and are getting ready for the 4th! Want some suggestions... For the 4th I have a day off and will be staying in Columbia, not planning on making trips. I will be here with my dog and am thinking of possibly going on a hike of some sort with him. Question is, where in or around the Cola area is it a good place to take your pup for the day on some hiking trails or nature walks? I heard that Haribson State Park and Sesquicentennial State Park are good from some people, just have never been to either. Any recommendations?

Appreciate your help!
It looks like on the 4th you better bring an umbrella/rain jacket. (Although it looks like they've now moved it back)
acejrock is offline   Reply With Quote