View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 05:17 PM   #6
SR4-AJ1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 9708333
SR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudly
Default Re: Professional Soccer (Futbol / Football) for Beginners

Teams easily able to see in the states every weekend are basically the EPL. Other leagues are hard to catch games for unless you have BeinSports or the occasional ESPN airing of a game. So if you are looking for a team to casually follow I would suggest starting with the EPL. It then boils down to if you want to pull for a big underdog,in the running, or championship caliber team. Usually not much parity in the top 4 teams every year. If you want a team to pull for that's in the running that has an American based player watch Everton. An underdog team with an American pull for Aston Villa. Championship caliber team has no Americans so it would come down to play style IMO. A team I root for outside the EPL would be Dortmund from the Bundesliga. The support and atmosphere they have at that stadium is almost unrivaled (check some videos out of that stadium). Hope this helps you a little bit and if not then I would say just catch any bigger name team vs another on the occasional wknd for a good game!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SR4-AJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote