View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 05:54 PM   #12
markp_vip
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material
Default Re: Professional Soccer (Futbol / Football) for Beginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR4-AJ1 View Post
Belgium teams aren't very high quality I guess you could say, but yes they do have a league. Anderlechte (sp) and Standard liege are the top two teams there almost year in and year out. If I were you I would try and go to Germany if at all possible to watch a match. Higher quality matches and all that jazz in Germany.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anderlecht will be in the Champions League group stage for sure, Standard Liege has to go through the qualifying rounds but could make it to the group stage. Could be a good chance to see one of them play a top side in the Champions League if they happen to be playing when you are there and if you can get tickets.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is online now   Reply With Quote