View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 05:57 PM   #13
markp_vip
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material
Default Re: Professional Soccer (Futbol / Football) for Beginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-G View Post
IMO for a beginner the best would be the EPL.

They just signed a contract with NBC and based on your cable provider you can watch any game on Saturdays and Sundays. (When there are multiple being played)

On top of that they have the most of the "largest teams" and if you're in a business like myself where you work with people from England, you can easily talk with them about it.
(Well the last part is just a good addition for myself)
I loved the job NBC did with the coverage last year. Big step up from Fox Soccer. They also have a free app so you can stream all of the games on the go if your cable provider gets NBC Sports.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote