View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 12:54 AM   #4
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot material
Default Re: All of Tim Howard's saves vs Belgium

Honestly I was doubting his dedication there until this match. Possibly because I'm ready for our Gamecock keeper to start his era as USA's keeper. But what the Hell we were we content with sitting back and playing defense all day for? With Tim playing like this we could have won. If we would have played with a sense of urgency before regulation ended we would have won 1-0 or by more. But only when we are down 2-0 we act like it's a score or go home game! It was from the outset this loss hurts I do not think they are better than us. Our defense played well tbh and Beasley played the game of his career which is likely his last ever world cup game for us. But when you are content to sit back and let a team as talented as Belgium attempt to break you down they are gonna figure it out and as previous posters stated without Tim's play with our strategy we would have lost 10-0 at least.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote