View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 01:02 PM   #9
A. Pilgrim
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
A. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot material
Default Re: Do you need advice on picking a Premier League team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureye View Post
I was gonna say the same thing.

Everton
are a good choice. Never been relegated. In a good city, with a good rival, Liverpool.

Good fans, and generally good looking kits. A historic club that has won a few trophies, but never going to win the league in this era. Will always compete for the FA and League Cups.

I might also suggest Newcastle. Amazing fans and a HUGE club. Have had a tough few years lately, but generally a good team.

Aston Villa is an option. Brad Guzan is their keeper and is a Gamecock. Historically a mid-level team.

Hmm, yeah...I've been a fan of Guzan ever since the matches against Costa Rica in the snow and Mexico (I think he played in both of those...definitely one)

OK, so I'll throw Newcastle and Aston Villa into hat for consideration with Everton.
A. Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote