Thread: Trafficking
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 08:29 PM   #1
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material
Default Trafficking

I found this today when I had clicked on this site from another link in CockyTalk. I read all three parts of this.

This is honest, real, and disturbing. Probably NSFW but not because of any images but the stories. My wife went to Thailand and helped some of these women a few years ago.

However, this is an excellent series on sex trafficking telling the stories of women, trafficking, the industry, etc from all sorts of perspectives and places. The article is quite old but was a fascinating read. I've heard some of these stories personally and reading this conjures up a number of thoughts and emotions.

If you're interested in the real stories behind one of the biggest money making industries in the world, this is a good read.

http://www.gq.com/news-politics/big-...x-trade-part-1