View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 02:53 PM   #10
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 200
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Top 5 Games of Marcus Lattimore's Gamecock Career

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
#1 - South Carolina vs Florida 2010. In the Swamp, Freshman Marcus Lattimore ran 40 times for a career-high 212 yards and three touchdowns.

With the SEC East on the line, Steve Spurrier handed Marcus the ball over and over. Marcus rewarded the playcalling with stellar production in the hostile environment. The Gamecocks won 36-14
Thanks for the reminder. I thought that was the game UF returned the opening with a KO return. I was in Myrtle Beach standing at an arcade bar and some UF chick was standing next to me. She started giving me the finger and yelling FU Carolina. Those rants were soon directed a Marcus. It was really sweet.