View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 04:23 PM   #14
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material
Default Re: Top 5 Games of Marcus Lattimore's Gamecock Career

Winning 11 games each of the last 3 seasons is quite remarkable.

I thought about the impact Marcus Lattimore had in games he played which naturally led me to wondering how in the hell we kept going when he went out with injuries.

Other people stepped in and produced but the gameplan was also adapted to the personnel the Gamecocks had available.

The same thing took place for those times that Connor Shaw got injured and either had to sit out or play diminished minutes and in a limited capacity.

This happened on the offensive line and the defensive side of the ball too with player suspensions, injuries and with players switching positions during the season.

In all that turnover and change, the Gamecocks were able to figure it out and keep going.

I do not know if I appreciated this fact and the consistency that I have seen throughout these recent years.

It is simply amazing.