View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 06:30 PM   #8
RudeCock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 250000
RudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: How Stupid Are The Folks Running WIS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterdog View Post
The folks who are in charge of WIS have got to be the stupidest people in the local news business. They always seem to be sending their best people packing. I just heard that local news anchor Ben Hoover's contract was not renewed for some unknown reason. What a joke! One of their best, young anchors who was committed to the local community and they didn't even have the courtesy to inform him beforehand. Seems like the decision makers about such things (mainly Donita Todd) are the ones who need to go. First Craig Melvin and now this. I will no longer watch WIS for anything local. Gonna strictly be WLTX for me.
Craig Melvin upgraded, he's big time in NBC now and is on the Today show at times.