View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 07:16 PM   #10
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material
Default Re: How Stupid Are The Folks Running WIS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktguen View Post
WIS has had a revolving door for a while because it's a great stepping stone to bigger markets. I'm pretty sure most of them have just moved on to bigger opportunities. Craig Melvin left for an NBC affiliate in DC, Jody Barr just left for a position in Cincinnati. I don't really see a problem with those, as they voluntary moves by the reporter.

The Ben Hoover situation has left a bad taste in people's mouths as (supposedly) his contract was not renewed. He wasn't even given a final broadcast or any kind of notice. Seems odd after all they did during the snow days was pimp him out, showing his dedication when he walked to work.

But, as always, there are two sides to every story. He may have wanted more money than they were willing to pay. WIS has refused to comment, so I'm guessing we'll never know.
Jody Barr leaving is the best news I've read in a while.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote