View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 01:09 AM   #3
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material
Default Re: -2016-Collin Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry_gamecock View Post
http://preps.goupstate.com/news/arti...enty-to-prove/

"Collin Hill hasnít thrown a game-winning touchdown pass.

In fact, the Dorman rising junior quarterback has yet to make a varsity start.

That hasnít had much of an effect on college coaches, though.

Hillís 6-foot-5, 210-pound frame, coupled with his strong showing during the summer, has several Division I schools more than interested. Heís already set up to visit camps at South Carolina, Georgia and Stanford. He said the attention has been nice, but thereís plenty to prove before getting excited."

This guy was in my youth group in Spartanburg. Comes from a great family, is as solid a person as you could hope for and has NFL type potential. He is a bit of a late bloomer. He wasn't 6'5" in 9th grade. I was in his ear about the Gamecocks when he was in 7th grade. Hopefully he listened.
I appreciate your posts....but I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that he has NFL type potential if he hasn't started a high school game yet.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote