Thread: UFO Sightings
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 01:26 PM   #5
Travelin
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1044
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material
Default Re: UFO Sightings

^^Thanks for the info. I like to look into it every now and again.

Like you said, when you hear the former Astronauts and Pilots talk about it, you know they aren't making these things up.

The one time I saw something I couldn't explain was August 2003 in the Lammermuir Hills about 20 miles from my house in SE Scotland. My partner and I used to go up there a few times a week to walk or camp, or just chill for a few hours. We were there one night and saw a bright light. It was dark at this point. The light was coming from the direction of the hills, not the ocean. At our altitude, I knew the light had to be no more than 20 miles away. It is extremely quiet where we were. No sounds other than a small river and maybe a little wind at times. This light was moving around in different directions very quickly and would then stay still for for lengthy periods of time. If it were a helicopter, we would have certainly heard the noise, we didn't hear a thing, though. It went on for about 20-30 minutes I suppose. It would literally jump from one place to another in the blink of an eye. Forward, backward, zig-zag, it moved in all kinds of strange directions.

I worked in the helicopter business and I knew this was no helicopter I had ever seen. We were both in awe of what we were watching. No explanation at all between us. She was speechless for hours afterwards. No camera with us, we just accepted what we saw and marked it down as unexplained. To this day, I still can't explain what it was.

The only real possible explanation I could think of is a US or UK military aircraft. They both fly heavily in this area when military operations are taking place in the middle east. Maybe a Drone of some kind?
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote