View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 10:53 PM   #18
Flameout12
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Theory On Why Clemson Loses and We Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofyboy View Post
From my view. each game lately has been different, but we beat them in the trenches.
Specifically our DL...the first 4 wins our DL was pretty dominant, with 2011 being the best one of the 5 wins. In '09, our speed on defense was dominant.

I give them credit in '13 for doing a better job in the trenches on both sides, but they self destructed last season and we really weren't pushed into getting out of our game plan. My only regret is the one year we ran Marcus against them, we just went conservative because we had the SECCG the following week. I would have loved for them have to played Marcus with a mature Connor Shaw together on the same team.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote