View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 12:46 PM   #1
TheUniversityofSC
NSA Agent

Male

CockyCash: 500
TheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot material
Default Grandpa who won romp with 2 hookers, But.......

Quote:
A grandfather who won a tryst with two hookers choked to death before he could enjoy his threesome.

Johnny Orris, 86, from Illinois, was entered into a contest by radio shock jock Howard Stern, called I Want to Get My Grandpa Laid, by his grandson, Ed Moody.

He told the show he had not had sex since his wife died more than a decade ago, and was awarded the encounter at the legal Moonlite Bunny Ranch brothel in Nevada.

Orris went to the ranch and chose two girls, then headed to a steakhouse in Lake Tahoe, where he died.

His grieving grandson, who was with him, told Radar Online: He had not been with a woman for 11 years since my grandmother died.

He had two girls planned out, Caressa Kisses and Vanity Caressa is all that he talked about. He was going to spend the night with them but he never got back to the Bunny Ranch.

I think he

http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stori...y-to-threesome

So Close.