View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 11:45 PM   #10
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Are humans bigger, stronger, faster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmaniacon View Post
I believe Harvard just performed the meta-analysis on studies from China, unless we are thinking of different studies. I don't believe there have been many comparable studies in the US. I think you also have to approach studies like these with a fair amount of caution. As with nutritional scientific studies, it is easy to run with a conclusion that turns out to be wrong (or, at least, more complicated than we thought).

I have no interest in defending fluoride, just to be clear. However, studies in most of the "special sciences" rarely tell us as much as proponents claim.

And, this applies to the OP's cited article as much as the tangential fluoride debate.
Well stated. Interesting that the country with the least occurance of early onset neurodegenerative diseases (India) also does not use Fluoride. Of course someone dies every 3 seconds from traffic accidents there.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote