View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 03:52 PM   #11
cockattorney2
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 397
cockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talonscockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talonscockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talonscockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talonscockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talonscockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talonscockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talonscockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talonscockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talonscockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talonscockattorney2 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to cockattorney2
Default Re: Cockytalk Cyclists.... 7/19 ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
You made a good point, it brings variety. Different skills.

Dude I'm not in your league. I aspire to picture #3 but I'm more like picture #2. Bad knee.

I'm in Winston Salem all summer. Check this place out:
http://www.cycletherapybikes.com/
looks like pretty good variety at that shop. my younger brother works for BB&T in W-S. He's in computer network stuff.

As for the riding... I'm not the snobby version of #1. To me, the more the merrier. I do quite a bit of #2 also but typically around northeast Columbia and I have no aspirations for #3... far too timid and prefer my skull stay intact. :) As for the rest... #1 is easier on the knees than #3.... just sayin' :)
cockattorney2 is offline   Reply With Quote