View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 10:11 PM   #1
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material
Default I Question The State's Agenda...

I think the state wants to ensure you know that a former Gamecock did something negative.

Pictured is walk-on fullback James Hutton.

His crime is punching another dude in the face.

Quote:
ASSAULT AND BATTERY – 2nd DEGREE
Class A Misdemeanor
Code §16-3-600(D)(1)
CDR Code 3413

Elements Of The Offense:
That the accused unlawfully injured another person, or offers or attempts to injure another person with the present ability to do so, and:
(a) moderate bodily injury to another person results or moderate bodily injury to another person could have resulted; or
(b) the act involves the nonconsensual touching of the private parts of a person, either under or above clothing.
Note:
‘Moderate bodily injury’ means physical injury requiring treatment to an organ system of the body other than the skin, muscles, and connective tissues of the body, except when there is penetration of the skin, muscles, and connective tissues that require surgical repair of a complex nature or when treatment of the injuries requires the use of regional or general anesthesia.
‘Private parts’ means the genital area or buttocks of a male or female or the breasts of a female.
Penalty:
Fine of not more than $2,500, or imprisonment for not more than 3 years, or both.