View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 10:58 PM   #7
GregoryHouse
FB = Greeb Oval

Male

CockyCash: 30400
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material
Default Re: I Question The State's Agenda...

the comments on facebook are pretty interesting...

"From a Clemson fan-
This is why your newspaper is a joke. What he did was wrong, but plastering this on the news especially like you are doing is ridiculous."

"Die Hard Tiger Fan and quite frankly his football affiliation has absolutely nothing to do with his actions so why would you even mention that? What REALLY matters here is violence is never the answer to anything."

"And do you think a 'no name, nobody remembers' Gamecock was the best way to reference the accused? And was there a reason listed for the fight? No, just tried to make a mockery of it being a former Gamecock...boo, hiss on you!"

"Seriously. This publication is pathetic. One more reason I don't subscribe in print/online. Did y'all happen to go around the state and dig up any other college's "formers" who may have broken the law today? Or yesterday? Or last week? He'll get a slap on the wrist....but not because he's a "former" anything.....because that's how we roll here in the SC. Why don't you do a piece on the injustice suffered by the victims of 2nd degree assault and battery in SC? How the term "victim's rights" and "victim's advocacy" mean absolutely less than nothing? How about that????"

"Totally don't remember this guy. And that matters because it speaks to the State paper's sensationalism. They created headlines out of a non newsworthy event. Quite a stretch by our local rag!"

""A walk on fullback?? Really? Please let us know if the 2nd string water boy ever gets in trouble as well. That way we will have 2 no names to think about"