View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 03:56 PM   #1
BiscoCocky
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
BiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervous
Default Is JD the most popular DE ever??????

Decided to watch some clips/read blurbs about Clowney's play last night, I found out something interesting. Seems like anytime clowney makes a big play the o lineman forgot to block/ he left him unblocked by design, which makes me wonder how awesome of a guy JD must be if olineman and offensive coordinators are calling plays to just to give him sacks and tfls. I honestly can't think of a guy who has been gifted more sacks in his life, I always knew/thought JD was a likable dude, but this is some next level stuff.

Good article about his skills-http://houston.culturemap.com/news/sports/08-17-14-jadeveon-clowney-crushes-the-johnny-manziel-overhype-steals-hard-knocks-stage-no-doubt-who-real-top-rookie-is/, great quote by dj, sounds like both guys are winning over the locals.
BiscoCocky is offline   Reply With Quote