View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 04:19 PM   #14
kick_ball
high midi-chlorian count

Male

CockyCash: 521
kick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot material
Default Re: Gamecocks ranked 9th in the preseason AP Poll

1. FSU -- I'm interested to see how they handle being #1.. recent history suggest they wont go start to finish #1
2. Bama -- Tough SEC west will be interesting
3. Oregon -- still not sold but marriota could be a heisman winner
4. Oklahoma -- Ole' bob stoops will be clamoring for his team to be in the playoff but will probably drop 1 or 2 games to teams they shouldnt
5. Ohio State -- will dominate teams in the b1g ..Mich State only real challenger in conference ..interesting game ooc vs. Va tech
6. Auburn -- faces same tough SEC west
7. UCLA -- No sold at all
8. Michigan State -- tough team i really like what mark dantonio is doing will finish top 10
9. South Carolina -- toughest schedule weve had in awhile... cant drop the normal game to a team we shouldnt on the road
10. Baylor -- I tend to wonder how long they will be really competitive with their style of play or if people will figure them out .. i do like art briles though ..probably finish 15-10 somewhere
11. Stanford -- good season not enough to make the playoff in a tougher pac12
12. Georgia -- i dont see them being as good, hudson masons play had a huge impact on their game ..usually start slow
13. LSU -- Might be a tough year for them possible finish 4 -5 in the west
14. Wisconsin -- only other possible challenger to ohio state besides Michigan state.. but i doubt it
15. So. Cal -- ugh i hate they are doing better but they might have a coach that could get the job done
16. Clemson -- besides scar and fsu the UNC game may be in a tough place on the schedule... i think their schedule is top heavy second half outside of sc seems manageable
17. Notre Dame -- with the academic scandal and a really tough schedule i just dont see them finishing well 8-4 or 9-3 year
18. Ole Miss -- I have a hard time believing they finish in the top 25 this year to many other teams better in the SEC west
19. Arizona State -- 3 game stretch vs UCLA, SO Cal and Stanford decides their season... can either have a great season or continued mediocrity
20. Kansas State -- is bill synder still coaching?
21. Texas A&M -- post johnny fb will be a true test of how good coach sumlin is.. i can see a rough year if they have qb struggles
22. Nebraska -- Faux pelini > bo pelini
23. UNC -- could be a surprise team in the acc might be the only possible challenge both fsu and clemson
24. Mizzou - SEC champ game to 3-4 in the east
25. Washington - ehh i dont know enough about