View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 12:08 AM   #3
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 400
boowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Carolina Tailgating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agcentric View Post
Good evening!

I hope all is well with you fine people.

Id like some recommendations for tailgating. Our group plans on getting to your public parking bright and early on Thursday and would like some direction as to the best lots. I've heard Carolina Riggings from a LSU coworker but if you guys have better advice I'm all ears.

Also, where are the best spots to buy tailgating equipment and booze/food? Since we are flying, I'll most likely leave our equipment with a USC fan that wants it.

Looking forward to seeing all of USC soon!

AB

I believe you can buy a parking pass for one game at the fairgrounds, If not i'd go pay about $25 and park right around the stadium near bluff road (jacos is close and a good spot). Tailgating equipment-walmart in west columbia is about 10-15 minutes away. Hope ya'll have a good time and a safe trip, Columbia during football season is so much fun and you can meet alot of nice people who will party and tailgate all day with you. I live about 5 minutes from the stadium so feel free to drop any unwanted supplies off at the house