Thread: Oh Alabama....
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 11:33 PM   #2
gamecockphan
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 2200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Oh Alabama....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECgamecock453 View Post
http://www.al.com/news/tuscaloosa/in..._national.html

You are receiving this email because you are a Chi Omega living in Alabama.

Chi Omega is aware of the image that has been circulating via social media and we have been in communication with The University of Alabama administration. What was expressed is absolutely reprehensible and completely inconsistent with Chi Omega's values and policies. Chi Omega took swift disciplinary action in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures. The woman who took the photo is no longer a member of the chapter.

Chi Omega embraces women from all walks of life, who come together to form a network of friends with high standards and similar values. The Chi Omega chapter at the University of Alabama pledged a diverse group of young women, which included several new members who self-identified as minorities, including two African-American women.

Should you receive any queries from the media, please refer them to the Executive Headquarters for comment.

Thank you, Sisters.

Image: http://i.imgur.com/oyVPoYx.jpg

Pretty much stole this from another message board, but doesn't surprise me in the least. The b!tch I got this from on the other board is an Auburn fan and wouldn't post the picture because he thought any one of those girl's fathers might call the cops on him. What a bitch, someone else posted it.

I'm often embarrassed to be from the south, but at least I'm not from Alabama

Why would you ever be embarrassed to be from the South? BTW- Birmingham is 100x's better than Columbia.
gamecockphan is offline   Reply With Quote