View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 09:33 AM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Preparing for the smash route

With our young corners this is a play I'm a little worried about. It's one of aTm's bread and butter plays where they put trips to one side of the field. The outside receivers hold the coverage underneath with short in routes and the slot receiver closest the formation runs the corner. They eat a lot of teams up with this play and I'm guessing they run it multiple times against us especially in the endzone. Very similar to the play we run where our x receiver looks like he is jogging in place but he is holding the corner and we slip the Z behind the coverage with the fade. Virtually impossible to stop when executed.

Sumlin's passing tree is going to be an extremely tough test for our back end. They do a lot of stuff we don't see very much outside of ECU. Gotta hope that Green, Lammons, and Harris really get after it in prep because they are the guys that are going to get picked on.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote