View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 10:38 AM   #6
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: Preparing for the smash route

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cuss View Post
You can solve this with cover two, but it opens up the two deep routes on the center and outside. Just gotta time our blitzing right and hope the man-to-man is covered when we blitz.
Coverage busts are bound to happen with so many inexperienced players. That is what scares the crap out of me playing zone. You see a bunch of miscommunication between the Safeties and Corners. When we play man its basically coming down to which side of the ball has the better players.

aTm's skill guys, while inexperienced, might be some of the most talented we see all season long.

I hope Coach Ward proves me wrong and is able to get a pass rush because that is the one thing that can equalize.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote