View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 12:16 PM   #4
N00k
SigMaster

Male

CockyCash: 1952776
N00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to N00k Send a message via Yahoo to N00k
Default Re: WatchESPN TWC Login

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECgamecock453 View Post
I got my parent's ATT uverse log in info and was extremely disappointed that the SEC Network doesn't show up on the 360's WatchESPN app, but I can watch it on the computer or my phone. How were you watching ESPN with your friend's info? Computer? Xbox? Imagine...sitting at the computer with headphones on watching a 3.5 hr football game. I'll be doing it but it's not ideal (first world problems). Sorry I can't give you any credentials but good luck.
I watched on my iPhone, iPad, Computer, Laptop, Xbox, AppleTV, etc.
With the SEC network. They have agreements with some companies to carry the network "over the air" but that does not include online access. So not all providers that have the network on TV will allow online access. Hopefully more will get access in time.
Come one, somebody has to have a login for me!

N00k is offline   Reply With Quote