View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 10:43 PM   #20
sanford
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
sanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his combsanford is developing his comb
Default Re: Your SEC Standings Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulesWinnfield90 View Post
where do you think your team is going with no Erin Murray? Although I agree that guy that said Tenn would give you issues was out of his tree

I think unless we have another year where the entire offense gets hurt that we are going to contend for the east and maybe the conference. I don't think that's being out of line being that most all the talking heads are mixed on the predictions for the east between SC and UGA.

I don't think Mason is going to be the dud that opposing fan bases are saying(hoping) he will be. the kid has talent, as indicated by crushing every high school passing record in the state of GA. he had 2 starts last year at seasons end and threw for 300 yards or better in both despite not having his best receivers and playing in the rain vs Nebraska.

I think he will be just fine. he has a very nice supporting cast around him.
sanford is offline   Reply With Quote