View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 04:18 PM   #14
Legalman72
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 17972586
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material
Default Re: JD & DJ Getting Love on HBO's Hard Knocks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bedroom View Post
I wish I could hear what he said to the clemson sideline in that game 2 years ago
A friend of mine was on the sideline and heard it. Believe it or not, he's a huge Greenville Gamecock but heads up security for Clemson's coaches and sidelines.

There was only a play or two left and, as they spotted the ball, DJ was talking to Dabo from about twenty feet away. Paraphrased, he said, "See what happens when you run your big f-cking mouth? You talked all that sh-t in that interview and haven't ever done anything to back it up. Shut your f-cking mouth and maybe you won't have to eat sh-t!"

It was something along those lines. The security guy said Dabo listened to it then just walked away. He also said he was surprised how the rest of the Clemson players didn't even react. Either they knew DJ was right, or that hit on Ellington put the fear of God in all of them.

On one of the Youtube videos, you can hear snippets of what DJ is preaching at old Dabs.
Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote