View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 10:37 PM   #10
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material
Default Re: and the #1 2014 acc must see game is...

To be honest and bash me but if you want but if we go undefeated until the Clemson game and they beat us and we go to Atlanta and we beat Alabama, we will be in the national title playoff and would probably be the favorite since we would have beaten Alabama more than likely or whoever it is out of the SEC West and we would have a great shot at winning the first ever playoff national title and make history, I'd wouldn't care if Clemson did beat us. We would be playing for a national title and they would not. The only way they would is if they won the ACC and we met them in a rematch but even then we would get revenge. Spurrier would not lose to Dabo twice in one season. Ask FSU how that turned out for them in the Sugar Bowl when the HBC spanked them in the rematch. My point is the scenario I just laid out has us losing to Clemson in the regular season and winning the SEC and winning the national title either with Clemson staying at home with a win over us or them going home with a win over us and a loss to us and us winning the national title while beating them in the process. I think we could all accept that, right?