View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 03:12 AM   #1
bcgibson75
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
bcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPit
Default WR Depth Chart/Rotation

Looks like WR Coach 'Bubba' Spurrier has his guys that are going to play next Thursday. Think DThompson will have good mix of guys to throw to this season.

We pretty much knew Googer & Shaq Davidson were going to redshirt (still likely)...but I'm very surprised that Deebo Samual didn't crack the top 8 in the WR corps after all the good things I've read & heard coming out of fall camp. Wonder if he'll be primarily a ST player early in the season OR is redshirt still a possibility?? Very curious on this situation.

GO COCKS!!

Quote:
Steve Spurrier Jr. identified his receiver rotation for A&M.

The top four are Shaq Roland, Pharoh Cooper, Nick Jones and Damiere Byrd. Shamier Jeffery and K.J. Brent will be Nos. 5-6, while Kane Whitehurst and Carlton Heard will be 7-8.