View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 11:16 AM   #8
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: The history of the ice bucket challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Pilgrim View Post
Actually, I saw it circulating around social media back in late spring, but it wasn't specific to ALS. The ice bucket challenge was originally about "your charity of choice"

This guy just chose ALS, and somehow the challenge became associated with that specific disease, which is fine.
That is what confused me. I was like...wait, didn't I ALREADY see everyone doing this on my Facebook feed? Please don't start this up again...then I'm seeing it everyday multiple times now.

Problem is I know most of the people aren't donating because they are broke or would have no clue (believe it or not) *how* to donate to a specific organization unless there was someone taking collections while they walked into Walmart.

ColaCock is online now   Reply With Quote