View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 08:08 PM   #2
CockyCody
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 350
CockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Greetings from ECU Fan

From downtown you can catch a shuttle from the Colonial Life Arena and that would eliminate you having to park but would also mess up your tailgaiting. The fairgrounds are now pretty much for Gamecock Club members but I think you might be able to get something there if you are super early. The area that use to be the Farmer's Market is a really good place but I think that is pretty much similar to the fair ground parking problem mentioned above. If you want to do something like eat or bar hop, you need to do that downtown, The Vista, where there is lots to choose from. There is slim pickings around the stadium(maybe one day that will change). Hope you have a good time except for the outcome of the game. I have always liked ECU fans because they always seem to hate UNC almost as much as real Carolina fans do. You can still find places to park outside the 2 places above but that might depend on where your seats are and how far you want or don't want to walk.

CockyCody is offline   Reply With Quote