View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 01:05 AM   #6
BlueHerons
4-Star

Female

CockyCash: 500
BlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his comb
Default Re: I'm not buying the hype, sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilchicken2 View Post
This team will be good...I'm thinking 10-win season after bowl win, but I don't see why people are saying this is the team to get us an SEC title. DT is a major drop off after Shaw, no Clowney to take the pressure off the D line, no Bruce for the clutch 3rd or 4th down catch, an injury prone RB, and developing secondary. We do have a manageable schedule, but the East looks very competitive this year. Just a few close losses and the title game is toast. The best real chance we had for a title was last season. Don't get all madbro, just educate me on what you super fans are giddy about, cuz I'm not sure I see a juggernaut here.
And ALL the teams we are playing have also had losses.

We aren't the only team to lose key players, however the difference of late is that the Gamecocks now reload instead of rebuild.

We lost Stephon Gilmore and Melvin Ingram stepped up.

We lost Melvin Ingram and Devon Taylor stepped up.

We lost Devon Taylor and JD Clowney stepped up.

See the pattern here?
BlueHerons is offline   Reply With Quote