View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 01:25 AM   #7
NotKyle
The Hero Rides Again

Male

CockyCash: 200
NotKyle is USC mascot materialNotKyle is USC mascot materialNotKyle is USC mascot materialNotKyle is USC mascot materialNotKyle is USC mascot materialNotKyle is USC mascot materialNotKyle is USC mascot materialNotKyle is USC mascot materialNotKyle is USC mascot materialNotKyle is USC mascot materialNotKyle is USC mascot material
Default Re: I'm not buying the hype, sorry!

The season hasn't started, we're all undefeated, the best any team can do right now is a national championship and the worst is to not win a game. Right now, we have an opportunity to talk best case. It's still in reach.

Let's just enjoy the positivity while we have the chance. We can lament about a dropoff and a disappointment when and if it happens. For the first time in a long time as a Gamecock fan, I can, again, look at the guys we've got and say "You know what? They're going to be pretty good." 0-11 really wasn't so long ago. I remember what that was like. We've come a long way and right now, it would do us all a lot of good to just take a deep breath and be thankful for how far we've come. Because a national title or a no-win season may lie in wait later. But right now, and always,it's great to be a Gamecock.
NotKyle is offline   Reply With Quote