View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 01:57 AM   #8
PageUSC
Recruiting60%-Coaching40%

Male

CockyCash: 987375
PageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot material
Default Re: I'm not buying the hype, sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilchicken2 View Post
This team will be good...I'm thinking 10-win season after bowl win, but I don't see why people are saying this is the team to get us an SEC title. DT is a major drop off after Shaw, no Clowney to take the pressure off the D line, no Bruce for the clutch 3rd or 4th down catch, an injury prone RB, and developing secondary. We do have a manageable schedule, but the East looks very competitive this year. Just a few close losses and the title game is toast. The best real chance we had for a title was last season. Don't get all madbro, just educate me on what you super fans are giddy about, cuz I'm not sure I see a juggernaut here.
You have valid points when you look at this team objectively. Question marks at Corner and basically zero experience there and question marks in finding a pass rush.

This Offense however has a chance to take some of the pressure off of the Defense for a change if DT and MD and other key players stay healthy.

If we have some guys step up on D at DE and CB this could be a special year.

Get to Atl and we'll have a puncher's chance.