View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 02:20 PM   #13
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material
Default Re: SHOULD GAMECOCK PLAYERS BE OFFENDED BY AGGIE FAN ARROGANCE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie96 View Post
I think they should not be offended by the way. I think it says a lot about where those high school kids go play in college more than it does in high school. Texas is known nationwide for its high school football. We have high school stadiums that hold more than some Colleges. Some up towards 21k+ fans. Entire towns shut down on Friday nights to go watch their boys play. Texas high school kids are recruited all over the nation. While SC might put out a higher percentage of NFL player, where do the majority of those kids go play their college ball? In the SEC, or at Clemson I would imagine. We all know the SEC puts out a ton of great talent and those kids get developed very well in our conference. I know you guys don't like to hear it, but Clemson does a pretty good job of developing their kids too over the last few years as well. Texas kids however go play everywhere we have kids that go play from Portland Oregon to Portland Maine and everywhere in between.
2 of the top 10 ranked high schools this year are from Texas, 3 of the top 25 are from Texas and 4 of the top 50 are from guess where... Texas
SC doesn't have a school in the top 50 by the way.

Last year - Texas high schools finished with 2 in the top 10 (one was undefeated 2 years in a row and finished 2nd) and 4 in the top 50. SC did have 2 in the top 25 but none in the top 10

Maybe you should look at your stats from a College view instead of high school. You are skipping an entire layer and that means your stats are skewed. NFL players are not made in high school, they are made in college.
So, your high schools are great but your colleges suck?