View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 06:45 PM   #15
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material
Default Re: Sam Bradford out for the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrtsmom View Post
Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of faith in his agent - he shoulders the responsibility for Shaw ending-up in that nut circus that is the Cleveland Browns. I was really concerned when Shaw signed with him, but would welcome the opportunity to change my opinion of him by seeing him get Connor in a better situation than he is in right now.

I'm watching the San Francisco/San Diego game and they're talking right now about needing a back-up for Kaepernick. If I remember correctly, I think that the 49ers were one of the teams interested in Shaw leading up to the draft.
good point.....their other 3 QB are Gabbert (terrible), a guy from Sacramento State, and San Diego....not exactly household names......and SF is turning into Gamecocks west.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote