View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 11:41 AM   #16
Todd803
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 272
Todd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPit
Default Re: 97 On Thursday. How do YOU stay cool?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueGarnet View Post
So, we'll be tailgating starting about 12:30 and the forecast calls for 97 on Thursday. I sweat just from the Fighting Cock Bourbon in my system alone....I'm not too much of a man to say we use baby wipes(chilled in the cooler) and a spray bottle to keep cool....I'll also run into the RV if its too damn unbearable. What do YOU do to stay cool tailgating in 97 degree heat in Cola? I may incorporate new....and more 'manly' ideas...
You should stop by Mast General Store at Main St & Taylor and pick these up. They are great for keeping you cool, just don't put it in direct sun. They will stay "wet" for around 2 hours. My brother that lives in Tucson uses it all the time during the summer. Tuck it under your collar/shirt, and it won't even be seen.

Chilly Sport Towel - http://www.mastgeneralstore.com/prod...ly_Sport_Towel
Todd803 is offline   Reply With Quote