Originally Posted by CockLurker
Never understood what was wrong with uniform threads. I don't personally care, but it's not like it hurts me to know either?
Just the cockytalk hipsters who are too cool for that kind of thing I guess.
I think it's more or less a running joke because the threads typically go like this:
1. Nike vs UA
2. Garnet helmets
3. How much people hate the new unis
4. How much people love them
5. What ever happened to black?
6. The random guy who brings the Brick the Brice debate into it
7. Older posters post nostalgic pics of tear-away jerseys
8. But seriously, black is a school color!!!!
9. Our jersey's tear easy and/or they are the reason our d-line gets held
10. Our cleats are a danger to our players
11. "Check out this sweet black uniform rendering I did in MS Paint"-Nike logo noted
12. People praise/make fun of the rendering
13. People post renderings of other schools and their special edition unis
That actually made me miss the uniform threads.